Sunday, May 5, 2013

Our weekend


I wanted to take a few pictures of Ember in her thrifted dress. She was in an exceptionally good mood so I hurried and got the camera out to start snapping. As soon as Ty jumped in she was so mad. Usually she loves it and I get darling pictures of the two of them. Guess she just needed a diva moment. 


Embers entire outfit was thrifted.
Total cost $1.25

SACOS


Jayson had Friday off work so we thought we would take the kids to the aquatic center. They both had a blast. We stayed for what seemed like forever....two hours.
We were all so tired. The kids fell asleep at 7:00pm and slept tell 8:30am. We definitely all got some good sleep. Maybe we should go swimming more often!



I have been receiving a lot of emails asking where I get the Indian jewelry I wear so often. I wish I could point you in the right direction. My mother use to buy all sorts of jewelry from a nice Indian lady who would come to our house and sell it. I loved it then and love it now. I have about five or six pieces still. If you know of a cute shop or etsy who sells stuff like this I would like to know and could direct some readers there.

Saturday we went to the park. It's about a five minute walk from our house so we go almost every day. The kids love the weeees (swings).

 O the leg rolls....MY MOST FAVORITE!!! 


and our new TV. Its huge. Its taken me some getting use to. The picture is almost too realistic for me right now but I know I will love it! The decorating needs some work but we just sat it up so this will do for now.

She is too cute for words. 

 The before and after.
 I love spice racks. I love the way they look and I love now that they are up I am reminded to actually use my spices more. 


 Some of the process. Plus a little spray paint and sand paper!! Thrifted the shelf for .25 and had the tools, sandpaper, and spray paint on hand :) not bad, not bad at all!   



1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I can't get over how cute your kids are!:D and I loveeee those spice racks. Good idea:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)