Monday, March 18, 2013

Tell me Tuesday link party



Hey ladies.
Last weeks linky was the BIGGEST YET! 
thank you ALL who posted 
you are so sweet and talented. 

Our Guest Host today is AMAZING! 
So many fun projects.
Here are just a few.

Hello.
  I am a self proclaimed sewing nerd. I love anything to do with zippers, binding, buttons, thread, the list goes on… I get all gooey from the thought of a fabric store or figuring out how something was designed and sewn together.


If you would like to GUEST HOST

email me
ashleywhetman@hotmail.com 
FEATURES


 If you were featured and would like a button
they are on the sidebar!!

Make sure to check out
Lil Mrs. Tori
and
Haberdashery Fun
to see if you were featured there!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Ashley, have a great first week of spring!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you are having a great week so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my gender neutral onesies! Eek! So excited about that.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)