Friday, March 1, 2013

I am



Wife to one. Mama to two.
I stay at home and take care of the littles.
Love my husband fiercely.
and drink way too much diet coke. 

I am weird because
 I can lick my nose with my tongue
I brush my teeth in the shower
and have a bad habit of picking my lips

I am awesome because
I am tone deaf (not awesome)
I like bubblegum flavored ice cream
I could eat cheerios for every meal


I AM the mama who snuggles whenever my babies want them.
I AM NOT the mama who knows how to punish.
I AM the wife who is totally cheesy.
I AM NOT the wife who remembers everything.
I AM the mama who wants to play and be silly.
I AM the mama who lets her kids get dirty.
I AM NOT the mama who will let them out of my sight.
I AM the mama with a camera permanently attached to my hand.
I AM the wife who will support her husband no matter what.
I AM the girl not always taken seriously.
I AM NOT the friend to always remember your birthday.
I AM the friend to pick you up if down.
I AM NOT the girl with good advice.
I AM NOT the girl good with words.
I AM the girl who believes in hugs.
I AM the friend who is always thinking of you.
I AM one who believes their is good all around.
I AM one who believes people can always change.
I AM one who believes a "thank you" or a smile can change someones life.
I AM one who believes we are all Children of God.
I AM one who is tender, emotional and worrisome.

7 comments:

  1. I am the mama with the camera attached to her hand too. And a totally cheesy wife!!! Hehehe, that's clearly why we get along so well. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so not the wife that remember everything. my brain is mush! i am not the momma that knows how to punish either. i loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally post a video of your cheerio/smartie tongue trick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I brush my teeth in the shower too! My husband thinks i'm so weird...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see another Utah blogger :) I enjoyed reading about you. Your family is adorable! I never really thought of brushing my teeth in the shower, haha. I love cheerios, I am actually munching on some right now reading blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I also brush my teeth in the shower and pick at my lips (I agree...bad habit) so we should be friends! :)

    paigebrowflute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ashley! I'm so glad I found your blog on the GFC Collective! I'm pretty sure we could be bffs haha! Looking forward to reading more and getting to know you!

    xo Raechel
    livingthefancylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)