Thursday, February 28, 2013

currently


It has been awhile since I linked up with Harvesting Kale for the Currently post.
and I miss it.
So here we go.


Ember is

Loving: On Maddox and Lincoln...Brothers....They are both lookers and may fight over her one day.
Struggling with: Taking a bottle...
Making: Lots of cute noises

Ty is 

Learning: To talk so much. Every day he says a few new words. 
Creating: Lovely scribbles all over his easel he got for Christmas! 

I am

Loving: That it is getting warmer.
Excited: For the Photography class I signed up for!

Jayson is
  
Working: Full time.
Applying: For every scholarship possible.  
Going to be: A PHARMACIST soon. 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I hear you on the bottle thing...ugh. My littles won't even think about it. Good luck

    Tiffany
    www.littlgems3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love simple posts like this that give a real snapshot into your real life. I'm hoping to take a photography course at some point this year, I hope you enjoy yours. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that photography class will be so much fun! You should post the photos you take on here. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! So cute, my little one won't take a bottle either.. not bothered by it yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you go with Nicole's class??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took a photography class when Kale was about four months old and loved it! Not only was it nice to fine tune my skills, but it was amazing to have some "me time."

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)