Monday, September 17, 2012

Me, MYSELF and I..link up

 1) When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
 Lately I like to clean. Weird. I know. but it really does help me. I turn on some music..Maybe some Chris Ladoux, and scrub away. If that doesn't work I also like to go for walks. Usually this only works when the weather is good and the kiddos are happy.
2)  If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
Uh, I think I prefer my time period, but if I would have to change I guess the 50's maybe.
3)  What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
I once dressed up as a troll. Not a scary kind. But the cute kind you had when you were a kid. I teased my hair up straight and put purple color in it. Wore a little bathing suit and put a huge gem on my belly button.
-No I will not post a picture of me in costume.
  4)  Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
* I have abnormally long toes. Resulting in me often using them as fingers.
* I can eat a whole yogurt cup with just my tongue. I also can lick a smarty off my nose with my tongue--its long
* I like to wear different colored socks.  
* I still sleep with a stuffed animal every night. and have panic attacks if I don't.
* I like to eat mustard in abnormal amounts.
5)  What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Slow down. Nobody will care what happens in high school in ten years. Don't date idiots. and respect your parents a lot more.

 

7 comments:

  1. Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning is high on my list also and I too sleep with a stuffed animal. My husband thinks its funny to hide it and watch the mini panic attacks I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The troll costume is such a cute idea!! I can totally eat a yogurt cup with just my tongue as well! I do that sometimes when I'm to lazy to walk two feet to the right to get a spoon LMAO

    Anyway, I hope you're having a good day!!


    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the troll costume idea!!!

    Saying hi from the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have really long toes too. Sometimes the hubs likes to pick on me by trying to hold my foot and pretend like he thought it was my hand. He thinkgs it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd totally forgotten about those trolls! That was a flashback. :P And everyone should tell their 16 year old selves to respect their parents more. Great one. I enjoyed getting to know you better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also have very long toes. And the Troll Doll costume would have been awesome. I forgot about those guys. I used to have an obsession with collecting them back in elem. school

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)